International students

The University Careers Service offers lots of tailored advice for international students. If you're an international student there's information on improving your job prospectsworking during study (including visa regulations, tax and national insurance) and working in the UK after graduation as well as finding jobs in your home country and outside of the UK.

There's more information on the Careers Service's International section.