AMBS Student Support Hub
Your AMBS Student Support Hub is a one-stop service for all your general School enquiries and any information and guidance you may need during your time at the University. The team can also signpost and refer you to other specialist services within the University.
The AMBS Student Support Hub is located on the second floor of AMBS in room 2.091. We are available to assist you both in-person and online from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (except bank holidays and University closure days).
Please note that over the summer, the AMBS Student Support Hub will be open Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.
The main services of the Student Support Hub are:
- Change of circumstances
- Letter and document requests
- Student fees, funding and finance
- International student support
Study, graduation and beyond
- Registration and welcome
- Course information
- Study skills help
- Graduation information
- Careers guidance
Living and studying on campus
- Campus facilities information
- Accommodation support and advice
- Mental and physical health advice and guidance
- Support in a crisis
- Please have a look at this presentation from our Student Support and Wellbeing team to see the details of all the support available for you at The University of Manchester
We also have a Cosy Campus space available for you to relax and spend time during your break. The Cosy Campus space is located on the second floor of AMBS in room 2.094.
Our Cosy Campus room includes these following facilities:
- Hot water for tea, coffee and meals
- Washing up and hand washing facilities
- Microwave stations to heat up your lunch or dinner
- Warm and cosy seating for leisure time
Get in touch!
Contact our team for support or any enquiries about the Hub via phone to 0161 529 3830 or email us at: email@example.com
For the latest AMBS Student Support Hub news and information, follow us on our social media channels below:
Facebook: Alliance MBS Undergraduate Services